Home to your new company headquarters, Arlington, VA, is a world-class, urban community that was originally part of the “10-mile square” parcel of land surveyed to be the nation’s capital in 1791. Known for its close proximity to downtown D.C., urban villages and transit-oriented development, Arlington maintains a rich variety of neighborhoods and quality schools, as well as a global dining scene, cultural amenities and multiple parks and monuments.
Getting to and from 1812 North Moore from any point in Arlington is
easy. From Capital Bikeshare to the Metro, Arlington Regional Transit
bus system to your personal vehicle, the commute options are endless.
• North Arlington to 1812 North Moore: 12 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
• South Arlington to 1812 North Moore: 15 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
By Rail (Sampling of Stations in Arlington):
• Ballston to Rosslyn: 12 minutes
• Pentagon City to Rosslyn: 12 minutes
• Crystal City to Rosslyn: 12 minutes
• East Falls Church to Rosslyn: 15 minutes