Known worldwide as the nation’s capital and home to museums and memorials, those who live in D.C. know there is so much more to the thriving city. Whether you are living in a renovated rowhome, an exciting new high-rise condo overlooking the Potomac or a historic home in one of the city’s established neighborhoods, you’re never far from plenty to see and do.
Just across the river from Arlington, Washington, D.C. and its many
neighborhoods are within a short drive or Metro ride to your Rosslyn
office. These drives are short in distance but often spent in the
slow-moving traffic of city streets.
• Georgetown to 1812 North Moore: 6 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
• NoMa to 1812 North Moore: 17 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
• Capitol Hill to 1812 North Moore: 15 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
By Rail (Sampling of Stations in D.C.):
• Gallery Place/Chinatown to Rosslyn: 27 minutes
• McPherson Square to Rosslyn: 10 minutes
• Foggy Bottom to Rosslyn: 7 minutes
• Union Station to Rosslyn: 28 minutes (transfer RD to BL/SV/OR)
• U Street to Rosslyn: 30 minutes (transfer YL to BL/SV/OR)