Fairfax County is home to everything from the shopping mecca of Tysons Corner to the planned live-work-play communities of Reston and Merrifield. Catch outdoor concerts at the famous Wolf Trap, hike at Great Falls National Park or enjoy the company of new neighbors in your suburban community with tree-lined streets.
Getting to and from 1812 North Moore from Fairfax County is easy
thanks to the Metro, the Fairfax Connector bus route and a number of
highways and connecting roads.
• Reston to 1812 North Moore: 44 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
• Centreville to 1812 North Moore: 52 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
• Vienna to 1812 North Moore: 41 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
• Burke to 1812 North Moore: 40 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
• McLean to 1812 North Moore: 23 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
By Rail (Sampling of stations in Fairfax County):
• Vienna to Rosslyn: 26 minutes
• Franconia-Springfield to Rosslyn: 33 minutes
• Wiehle-Reston to Rosslyn: 41 minutes
• McLean to Rosslyn: 26 minutes