Adjacent to Washington, D.C. and home to thriving communities like Bethesda and Silver Spring, Montgomery County is Maryland’s largest and most affluent county. The County has seven distinct regions, each with its own personality and flair.
Bordering Washington, D.C. and located just across the Potomac River
from Fairfax County, Montgomery County is conveniently located with easy
access to Arlington using car or rail.
• Bethesda to 1812 North Moore: 31 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
• Potomac to 1812 North Moore: 37 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
• Chevy Chase to 1812 North Moore: 33 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
By Rail (Sampling of metro stations in Montgomery County):
• Bethesda to Rosslyn: 40 minutes (transfer from RD to OR/SL/BL)
• Shady Grove to Rosslyn: 54 minutes (transfer from RD to OR/SL/BL)
• Silver Spring to Rosslyn: 40 minutes (transfer from RD to OR/SL/BL)