Located minutes from Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Annapolis and Baltimore, Prince George’s County offers a central location with easy access to wherever you want to be. Prince George’s County is home to the brand new MGM Resort and Casino at National Harbor, theatres, sports arenas, amusement parks and more.
Bordering D.C. and just across the Potomac River from Alexandria,
Virginia, you’ll find Prince George’s County, Maryland. With easy access
to major interstates and numerous Metro stops, residents of Prince
George’s County can quickly find their way into Arlington for work.
• Greenbelt to 1812 North Moore: 50 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
• Largo to 1812 North Moore: 46 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
• Upper Marlboro to 1812 North Moore: 48 minutes at 8:00 a.m.
• Greenbelt to Rosslyn: 46 minutes (transfer GR to BL/OR/SV)
• New Carrollton to Rosslyn: 43 minutes
• Largo Town Center to Rosslyn: 41 minutes